Monday 24 August 2015

The black felt hat - is everything!

 
If you go down to the woods today...
 
So the other day I visited the local woods for a day out in the sun. I had to cover up so I choose to wear my now beloved paisley MissGuided flares which I showed on an earlier post, as well as my old faithful black top. My favourite piece of the outfit however was my felt hat.
It really is everything this hat, its so stylish, covers you from the sun and occasionally hides a bad hair day (if and when we all have one!). I wore it on this occasion because of the heat!
 
I love that its felt, it will work so well in Autumn (or Fall depending on what you say!) as well as Summer - its so transitional. A straw brimmed hat just would not work as well. I have many straw brimmed hats and they just look nowhere near as good! Also you cannot wear them in Autumn!
 
As the Summer days left are limited its always good to enjoy every moment outside in the fresh air and the woods is a great place! Soon enough we will all be inside for the winter! *sadface. Although that may be sad I have to admit I am excited about the new autumn looks which will be showing on the blog soon!
 
Jasmine X
(All images are mine)
 
 
 
 While on our walk we found this little mysterious message! Im not sure what it even says 'what is drawn and ... something?' but we found it stuck to a tree! What an odd little message!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment