Sunday 2 August 2015

Paisley MissGuided Flares

 
This week I bought two pairs of flares, these are part one of two! The first are a denim pair which I will show when they arrive. These ones however are paisley printed 70's styled flares. They are really soft and really, really long! They are regular length yet they are long on me! Therefore if your buying them and are quite small I would advise you'll possibly need heels! They are from MissGuided and are now in sale and I would call them the bargain of the century!
 
 I have paired mine with a white cami top which is pain and simple so that all the attention is on my flares. I wore my round sunglasses to add to the 70's vibe. This look would be great for a festival lounging around in the sun on the grass.
 
I plan to wear these flares loads in Spain on my trip there this summer. I think that they will look great both for a daytime look and also for night-time. This is especially true as some nights even in the Mediterranean can be cool. Therefore these would work so well as they are so light and 'floaty'.
 
P.S. the amount of cute butterflies during shooting the pictures was great, so I had to photograph one!
 


 
 For accessories I wore my pearl tipped necklace I featured on an earlier post. I also wore a really amazing ring I bought, which you can get from lots of markets. Its made from lots of little beads in stems. For shoes I am wearing my boho style camel flats which are hidden underneath the very long flares! Finally I'm wearing my 70's retro styled sunglasses as I already mentioned.
Hope you like these flares and if you want a bargain head over to MissGuided where they are on sale!
 
Jasmine X
(All images are mine, I am in no way associated with brands shown) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment