Wednesday 15 July 2015

Glamour Summer Edit

 
So the past two weeks I have been impatiently waiting for a parcel which was the latest Glamour Summer Edit box. I couldn't wait for it to come as ive never bought one of these boxes before. I saw it in the Glamour magazine and thought it looked amazing. So
unfortunately the original parcel which was despatched got lost in the post so I had to wait again for a second one, but its here! Its as good as I'd hoped it would be. I just love that I can try all the items which I had never tried before in the little sizes. The box is really pretty also.
There are two cards in the box, one explains each item and how to use it/what it is for and the other has some further offers for if you decide to buy any of the products in future.
I am not going to detail every item that is in the box as I am not a selling you the item obviously but you can see all the items I received in mine below in the images.
 

I think the two products I anticipated the most were the Boujois Colourboost Lip Crayon and the Nails Inc Gel Nail Varnish. I had never tried either of the products but since using the lip crayon I have fallen in love with it, it stays on so well! Im really glad of the colours too which I got (they are a random selection in each box) especially as both of the products match!
I think that the Seekers of the Sun metallic tattoos are also really fun, I love temporary tattoos so I cannot wait to try them. I think that the small ones would look great above the belly button.
The final piece which I anticipate using in future is the Vita Liberata powder self tanner. I think it will be interesting to see how well it works being a powder. The brush supplied for applying it feels so soft and is the full size which is a great bonus.
I would recommend this product for sure, especially as it is only £17.99. I gave one away as a present also, so I believe it would be a great present idea for anyone who really likes to try new things and is into their beauty products.
 
Jasmine X
 
(All images are mine)
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful guideline. thanks for sharing information. very nice article.
    african lace fabric

    ReplyDelete