Sunday 14 February 2016

Oxford and Blenheim Palace

 
So in November of last year I visited Blenheim Palace and Oxford. It is such a beautiful place and there was plenty of opportunities for photos! I never had a chance to upload them before now mainly because I have been so busy with university!
I love the architecture I was able to capture, there was so much to see! Blenheim Palace is in particular an amazing place. It is so grand and every room is decorated so perfectly! We had tea and food within the Palace orangery which felt so posh and proper and was all round lovely!
We stayed over a night and visited Oxford for the next day, which although was very very cold, was a lovely day out. In the main town they held stalls decorated with Christmas ornaments and foods alongside the many small individual shops with Oxford merchandise. We explored all the tourist sights after consulting a map; notorious with Morse and Endeavour and several other English dramas!
I would definitely recommend a visit if you are in the area, especially Blenheim Palace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment