Saturday 23 January 2016

Frosty early mornings!

I am posting again after months of neglecting my blog! I am at University and so things are very hectic right now! Just a quick post to say I have nonetheless decided to return to my blog and focus my posts on my love for photography and travel.
Although this winter has been quite mild where I live, last week we experienced a frost and cold temperatures, which I had to take advantage of! I went outside to take pictures in the early morning of plants in the garden. It resulted in the title image, and I found it really relaxing to be outside taking unplanned photographs of anything I saw (usually I have a plan of what to take!). It did result in cold hands and numb fingers, but nonetheless it was definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment