Thursday 28 January 2016

Cold, grey January days

Its late January which means the winter months are slowly moving on, with Spring in sights (sort of!). For the cold winter months which are often bleak and grey its best to spend time inside, sit down and try to keep warm! As I currently spend days at home often, working on my university assignments, my usual lunch on these cold January days is a bowl of warm soup; which I love! Its one of those elements that I really enjoy about cold days, being able to eat comfort food in a warm central heated home. I like different variations of soup and this one (shown) was Potato and Leek. I added dried herbs and crushed walnuts which added some crunch, and of course made it look nice!
 
I hope you are having a great January!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment